List:       linux-coda
Subject:    Coda 5.3.5 w/Solaris coda 0.02 running on Solaris 2.6
From:       "David Graff" <dgraff () broadvision ! com>
Date:       2000-02-21 14:44:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was able to successfully start and log into my Coda installation on
Solaris 2.6.

I have some installation concerns with the shell scripts but they are minor.

Kudos gang!

--
David J. Graff
BroadVision/Atlanta - ISG Consultant

========

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.