List:       linux-coda
Subject:    Weird coda behavior on linux very lately?
From:       Bill Gribble <grib () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       1999-12-11 2:02:23

coda's been awfully flaky with my linux machines lately.  I haven't
changed versions of coda client or server (client and server 5.3.1
from the Debian packages).  They've worked like champs until the last
week, and now it's impossible to get a coda client that's not the one
on the SCM machine working for more than 10 minutes at a time.

I haven't changed kernels lately; most of the machines are on 2.2.10,
some are on 2.2.12, one on 2.2.13.  I keep up-to-date with
the unstable "potato" release of debian; libc is currently
Debian package version 2.1.2-10, libdb2 is 2.4.14-5.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble