List:       linux-cluster
Subject:    Re: OLS clustering working group
From:       Patrick Spinler <spinler.patrick () mayo ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-31 14:05:08

For interested folks who didn't attend, I see that Linux Weekly News has
a page of notes on this working group at:
http://www.lwn.net/2001/features/OLS/linuxha.php3.

The page links to Alan's own notes, and to Peter Badovinatz's notes as
well.

-- Pat

--
      This message does not represent the policies or positions
	     of the Mayo Foundation or its subsidiaries.