List:       linux-cifs-client
Subject:    [linux-cifs-client] Welcome to File-Zone
From:       "File-Zone" <info () file-zone ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-02-23 22:35:39

Hi there Please read this for your benefit,

www.File-zone.co.uk

sharing your files and ways for gaining all the best software free of charge.You will \
also find other sections for a verity of things including.

The forums lounge: Includes a chill out zone, area for help with the forum, \
suggestions and your comments, an area for shout cast radio for all you up coming \
DJ's, joke box and funny video section for all you comedians out there.

Freebie zone: Includes, bargains for the ladies, bargains for the men, unisex \
bargains, E-bay & Papal hints and tips.

VIP Area:  where you will be able to download lots of music and pc applications.
Adult Nzb & and other links
Your very own File-Zone.co.uk e-mail address
Access to adult themed games in the arcade

VIP Gold: High speed Usenet/Newsgroup Access, Using the Latest technology, fastest \
network providers and the best hardware available. Our users will enjoy fast \
downloads from our high powered servers.  FTP Server just for VIP-Gold
Unlimited Rapidshare & Megaupload (premium) Access Accounts
Your very Own Special VIP-Gold Status

NZB zone: Includes general nzb`s discussion help and request and nzb`s links of all \
types this area has a massive collection of movies, music, games for all consoles, \
plus phone links and more.

Sports, health & lifestyle zone: includes general chat about Sports. Find out how the \
latest result on your favourite sports,

Chat about healthy Recipe’s and share ideas on how to get fit. Swap ideas and general \
chat about Make-up & Beauty, latest Fashion or Fashion disaster, Help & Advice with \
Parenting.  Home Diy & in the Garden tips and ideas.

We have just installed the arcade with over 1000+  fun games for all our members. Its \
worth having a look around as we are sure you will want to stay!

So if that's got your interest why not join today? It’s free and you won’t be \
disappointed.

Please note when you sign up you must use a valid Email address as you will have to \
verify your email before you can take part in the community. If the verification \
email dose not come to your inbox please check your spam box as we are quiet a new \
community it will take a while for the email suppliers to realise we are for real and \
allow the emails into in boxes.

www.File-zone.co.uk