List:       linux-cifs
Subject:    Did you get my last message?
From:       "Yao Yuta" <lib () portobello ! school ! nz>
Date:       2014-05-26 16:10:01

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you \
are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to \
the transfer of $24,500,000 to you.  This money initially belongs to a Libyan client \
who died in the libya crisis and had no next of kin in his account-opening package in \
my bank here in Hong kong where I am a bank director.  In other to achieve this, I \
shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly, a \
confirmation of acceptance from you will be needed after which I shall furnish you \
with the full details of this transaction. Yours Truly,
Yao Yuta