List:       linux-cgroups
Subject:    I await your urgent response immediately.
From:       Mr Moussa Dauda <officefilelee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-25 7:38:14

Dear Good Friend,

Good Day,

I am Mr. Moussa Dauda, Director In charge of Auditing and accounting department of \
Bank Of Africa, BOA, I hope that you will not betray or expose this trust and \
confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both \
families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED \
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, U$10,500.000.00, immediately to your account anywhere \
you chose.

This is a very highly secret, i will like you to please keep this proposal as a top \
secret or delete it if you are not interested, upon receipt of your reply, i will \
send to you more details about this business deal.

I will also direct you on how this deal will be done without any problem; you must \
understand that this is 100% free from risk.

Therefore my questions are:

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
If yes, get back to me immediately.

Try and get back to me with this my private email address ( mrmoussadaudaa@gmail.com \
)

I will be waiting to hear from you immediately.

Regards
Mr. Moussa Dauda.