List:       linux-can
Subject:    Re: (Case 14359) Kvaser socketCAN support
From:       "Kvaser Support" <support () kvaser ! com>
Date:       2014-04-23 16:19:01

The provided link covers chips and mentions ESD CAN Cards.  But I do not see any \
mention of Kvaser in the list.  So, on quick glance I thought it was a list of \
supported chips.

Most people who purchase will be looking for product level names.  They rarely look \
in depth at the chip or clock used in the product.  They just want the card to work \
and are trying to confirm that a particular product works with socketcan.

Best regards,

Troy
--
Kvaser Support