List:       linux-btrfs
Subject:    Re: [BTRFS Raid5 error during Scrub.
From:       Graham Cobb <g.btrfs () cobb ! uk ! net>
Date:       2019-09-30 9:56:23

On 29/09/2019 22:38, Robert Krig wrote:
> I'm running Debian Buster with Kernel 5.2.
> Btrfs-progs v4.20.1

I am running Debian testing (bullseye) and have chosen not to install
the 5.2 kernel yet because the version of it in bullseye
(linux-image-5.2.0-2-amd64) is based on 5.2.9 and (as far as I can tell)
does not contain the BTRFS corruption fix.

I do not know which version of the 5.2 kernel is in buster but you may
want to check that it contains a backport of the BTRFS fix or downgrade
to the 4.19 kernel until you can be sure.

I note that linux-image-5.2.0-3-amd64 is in unstable and is based on
5.2.17 so should have the fix. I presume it will make its way to testing
soon.

If anyone can confirm which versions of the Debian kernel package the
5.2 corruption fixes are in, it would be helpful.