List:       linux-btrfs
Subject:    Re: multi-device btrfs with single data mode and disk failure
From:       Alexandre Poux <pums974 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-30 23:46:49

Hello again,

Just a quick question.

I did a full scrub and got no error at all

And a full check that gave me this :

#> btrfs check --check-data-csum -p /dev/sde6

Checking filesystem on /dev/sde6
UUID: 62db560b-a040-4c64-b613-6e7db033dc4d
checking extents [o]
checking free space cache [o]
checking fs roots [.]
checking csums
checking root refs
checking quota groups
Counts for qgroup id: 0/5 are different
our:        referenced 7239132803072 referenced compressed 7239132803072
disk:        referenced 7238982733824 referenced compressed 7238982733824
diff:        referenced 150069248 referenced compressed 150069248
our:        exclusive 7239132803072 exclusive compressed 7239132803072
disk:        exclusive 7238982733824 exclusive compressed 7238982733824
diff:        exclusive 150069248 exclusive compressed 150069248
found 7323422314496 bytes used err is 0
total csum bytes: 7020314688
total tree bytes: 11797741568
total fs tree bytes: 2904932352
total extent tree bytes: 656654336
btree space waste bytes: 1560529439
file data blocks allocated: 297363385454592
 referenced 6628544720896

I'm guessing that's not important, but I found nothing about this
so I don't really know what's about.

Can just confirm that everything seems OK ?

Do you think of an another test I should do before starting to use my
array again ?