List:       linux-btrfs
Subject:    Re: btrstress caused kernel oops after 8-ish days.
From:       Sean Reifschneider <jafo () tummy ! com>
Date:       2010-04-28 1:30:51

On 04/27/2010 05:46 AM, Chris Mason wrote:
> This oops is fixed in later kernels, and it's why things stopped.

Thanks for the reply.  I'm not sure I have the time to give this with
respect to following the trunk kernel right now.  If the btrfs project
doesn't have test machines that could be set up for longer-term testing of
something like btrstress, let me know and I'll look at it when I have some
more time in the future.

Thanks,
Sean
--