List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    RE: [Bridge] NAT and bridge
From:       Brander Jani <jani.brander () dildata ! fi>
Date:       2000-10-18 8:52:50

For example I need to pass MS NETLOGON requests over the NAT/Bridge. This
does not work with only router configuration, least I have not get it to
work even the clients have Netbios over IP on. At the moment I know
netfilter NAT is not translating the source IP address from the NetBIOS
header in network traffic. This might change  in future if one implements
it. Least I do not have skills to do it, yet. So I have to find other work
arounds as I want to stick in Linux and not use any commercial routers.

I try to find solution where linux box should act as IP-router and pass all
other protocols just through it, well mainly the Netbios traffic.

By the way what you mean using three NIC's. How that configuration should
work?

Jani