List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Bridge] bridge 0.0.7 released
From:       Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh () gnu ! org>
Date:       2000-09-26 21:03:10

Hi all,

bridge 0.0.7 has just been released. It's available at:
http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~buytenh/bridge

This release incorporates the last deferred (minor) patches for the 0.0
series (see the ChangeLog on the web for details), nothing really big, so
it's probably not worth upgrading for.

This release is also the 'final' work on the 0.0 series. Barring any more
bugfixes or brown paper bag bugs, 0.0.7 will be the last patch in the 0.0
series. The 0.0 series have proven themselves very very stable, and it's
about time we move on now. I'm intending to start a 0.1 development branch
soonish.

greetings,
Lennert