List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    Re: [Bridge] Giving enslaved interface an IP?
From:       Thomas Taranowski <tom () baringforge ! com>
Date:       2010-10-19 19:55:03

Thanks Stephen, ebtables looks like what I eventually need.  I was
able to resolve my short term problem by aliasing br0, and giving it a
192.168.10.1/24 address, so it receives traffic on both subnets.  That
seems to resolve the issue nicely.

Thomas Taranowski
Certified netburner consultant
baringforge.com