List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Lf-announce] Watch the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit
From:       Linux Foundation Events <events () linuxfoundation ! org>
Date:       2010-04-23 6:53:37

Watch the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit Keynotes Online Now
This year the Linux Foundation had unprecedented demand with more
invitations requested than any other year. We have limited space so we
did have to turn down a large portion of those who wanted to come. We
hate to exclude people, so this year we decided to offer live
streaming. Recorded videos of the keynote sessions from the 2010 Linux
Foundation Collaboration Summit are now available to view at
video.linuxfoundation.org, or directly at
http://video.linuxfoundation.org/categories/conferences-symposiums/2010-collaboration-summit.
 All videos from this event are free to watch for anyone in the Linux
community.

The Linux ecosystem tackled some large issues this year at
Collaboration Summit, including tracing, virtualization, cloud
computing, the new MeeGo project and legal issues facing the Linux
platform. We are honored to provide a home for this work. Slides for
many of the keynotes and sessions can be found here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/slides

We hope you enjoy the opportunity to view these sessions if you were
unable to watch the live video stream. Please keep an eye out for
future viewing opportunities for LinuxCon. Also, the early
registration deadline for LinuxCon (taking place in Boston from August
10-12) is April 30th, so register today:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/register

Happy Viewing!