List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Bridge] Want to incorporate IGMPSnoop to "brctl" command...
From:       "Salil Mehta" <mehta.salil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-17 0:15:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

I am implementing IGMPv3Snoop and want to add its control to "brctl command"
just like "brctl stp ...". Please guide how can I do so.
Also, it would be of great help is anyone suggests me where should I get
source code of "brctl" utility from. One of the links (
 http://bridge.sourceforge.net/bridge-utils/bridge-utils-0.9.5.tar.gz) I got
after extensive on net  is not working.

 Command structure should look like "brctl igmpsnoop [args]"

Please extend your help...

Thanks In Anticipation
Salil Mehta