List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Bridge] bridge running slow
From:       Marc Cozzi <cozzi () nd ! edu>
Date:       2005-08-25 22:26:59

Dell something-er-another ~667MHz 256MB with two
3com 3C905 something-er-another NICs.
Fedora Core 3 with the latest user interface bridge-utils.
This test bridge is plugged into a mirrored switch port
that is seeing traffic around 500Kb/sec as seen with
Ethercap. The output of the bridge is plugged into
another switch with it's port mirrored. When I use
Ethercap on that mirrored port, I only see around 240Kb/sec.
Seems as though the bridge is dropping packets/frames?

Anyone else see this or have any ideas?

Thanks,

  --marc