List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Bridge] Trafic statistic
From:       Alexander Saers <alex () saers ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 10:45:55

Hi

I wounder if anybody know any great utility for doing some network
statistic over a bridge. I would like to have some statistic of what
ports are in use and how much data they have. And also which clients
that are useing all the bandwith and what ports also

I have been using iptraf but i dont know if thats the best. Any hints
would be nice

/Alexander Saers

--
Alexander Saers <alex@saers.com>