List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Bridge] =?big5?B?QSBuZXdiaWUg?=
From:       "=?big5?B?cmZsYXk=?=" <rflay () sinatown ! com>
Date:       2002-02-09 4:09:57

Hi everybody,

I am new in using the bridge patch. It would be grateful if anyone could give me some \
guildances at the beginning.

Now, I am using REDHAT7.2 with kernel 2.4.7 and I have downloaded the bridge-utils \
0.9.5 version. After building the patch, I tried "brctl braddr br0" in \
/bridge-utils/brctl.However, I can't see any bridge interface when I type "showmacs". \
How can I build a bridge successfully ?

Any helps appreciated..... Thanks.

Best Regards,
Leanne Chan