List:       linux-bridge
Subject:    [Bridge] GARP/GMRP
From:       Kathy.Rayburn () znyx ! com
Date:       2001-05-29 17:49:49

I am looking (without much success) for an open source or academic
implementation of GARP/GMRP. These are layer-2 multicast protocols that
are part of IEEE 802.1d. There's a related protocol, GVRP, that's based on
GARP and is part of IEEE 802.1q. I have not found any implementations of
it, either.

The IEEE spec contains example 'C' code, so there's an alternate starting
point.

Thanks,
Kathy Rayburn