List:       linux-bluetooth
Subject:    i need to send a known number of beacons.
From:       Tallo Tallo <octavio.santana () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-25 17:14:42

Hi,
I am analysing the performance of my RPi3 Bluetooth IC (ble beacons point
of view), to draw some more accurate curves, I would like to be able to
send a known number of frames to my RPI from another computer, then I would
be able to check the number of frames received Vs. the number of sent
frames, and so on,...

So far I have seen ibeacons code where lower layers takes care of automatic
resending, and this was good until know, but I am seeing some discrepancies
I cannot explain.

So the question is how can i send a known number of frames? could you give
me some guidance or point me in the right direction? I have coded my
applications, not afraid of write some more code.

With Kind Regards
O.