List:       linux-bluetooth
Subject:    Future of plugins?
From:       Travis Griggs <travisgriggs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-29 18:16:22

I've not had a lot of robust luck with the dbus/python approach to doing a custom \
peripheral.

I'm wondering if I'm barking up the wrong tree. Would I be served just as well to \
simply start from one or two of the plugins found in the profiles directory, and make \
my own? It's a different API that I would have to reverse engineer from the source. \
But I wonder if it's more reliable/vetted. It takes dbus out of the picture \
completely, which seems to be a lot of what is causing my confusion/frustration. Are \
these plugins going to stay in their current form? Or will they eventually transition \
to the dbus interface as well?-- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line \
"unsubscribe linux-bluetooth" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org