List:       linux-bluetooth
Subject:    Re: headset doesn't work with mplayer in fc9
From:       Marcel Holtmann <marcel () holtmann ! org>
Date:       2008-10-31 8:27:07

Hi Zhigang,

> Thanks your information.

please don't do any top posting on this mailing list. I know that
Outlook sucks, but the rule here is proper inline quoting.

> Do you think I have to upate alsa or pulsaludio version.
> I wonder the tow part as they are on developing.

I don't know. For ALSA it should just work, but for PulseAudio it
might be that it is too late. Except that Lennart pushed some new
version to F9 updates.

Also the F10 coming out next month should be fairly recent :)

Don't go for Ubuntu 8.10 right now. I am fighting a lot of issues with
properly using that distro. They broke half of my day-to-day tools.

Regards

Marcel