List:       linux-bcache
Subject:    Urgent Please;;
From:       "Dr. David White" <"wd." () eagle ! ocn ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2017-01-02 17:34:38

Dear,
With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose. I have a business \
proposal which I will like to handle with you and $14.5 Million USD is involve. But \
be rest assured that everything is legal and risk free as I have concluded all the \
arrangements and the legal papers that will back the transaction up. Kindly indicate \
your interest as to enable me tell you more detail of the proposal. Waiting for your \
urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. David White