List:       linux-bcache
Subject:    Review & Reply
From:       Michael () mail ! microamerica ! com ! pe, "J ! Tynan <f ! digeronimo" () federconsumatori ! abruz
Date:       2015-12-18 10:18:54

Greetings,
My name is Mr.Michael J. Tynan, I am a banker with Bank Of America. It is true that \
we have not meet each other in person, but I strongly believe in trust and friendship \
in every business. I have a Lebanese deceased customer's abandoned fund, which I am \
his personal financial adviser before his accidental death, that being the main \
reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this \
fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details \
to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me. You can call \
me as soon you receive my message, so that i will send to you full details about the \
transaction. My best regards,
Mr.Michael J. Tynan
MOBILE: +1 347 269 3740