List:       linux-bcache
Subject:    Re: New stuff up in git
From:       Greg Bowyer <gbowyer-97jfqw80gc69FHfhHBbuYA () public ! gmane ! org>
Date:       2011-09-13 1:50:47

Sorry for the delay I was away over the weekend, my changes (minimal as
they are) are on github

https://github.com/GregBowyer/linux-bcache

I didn't spend much time working out compile errors if I put on
debugging, they should be pretty easy to fix, I just wanted to play
I also didn't realize that I needed to format the backing device
separate to the cache device, I have not had a chance to fully test
everything, I will try it out over the next few days.

Do you want me to give this a more serious look over ?