List:       linux-backports
Subject:    rename .local-symbols -> local-symbols?
From:       Johannes Berg <johannes () sipsolutions ! net>
Date:       2016-10-19 13:23:03

Just assisted somebody on IRC who forgot to copy the file - likely
because it has a . in front and thus is hidden and isn't matched by the
usual * etc.

Should we consider renaming it during the generation? Wouldn't be a big
change, and we already ship a lot of strange files (Kconfig.*, etc.)
that people can't really do anything with, and still see.

Thoughts?

johannes