List:       linux-audit
Subject:    audit 1.2 released
From:       Steve Grubb <sgrubb () redhat ! com>
Date:       2006-04-07 21:17:08

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Add support for new file system auditing kernel subsystem

This release adds initial support for the new file system auditing capability
found in the lspp kernel. The -w/W switches still work for auditctl to
maintain some backward compatibility. The -k and -p switches are deprecated
since there isn't quite the same capability in the new system. The lspp.16
kernel can be found at http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.

-Steve