List:       linux-audit
Subject:    audit 1.1.3 released
From:       Steve Grubb <sgrubb () redhat ! com>
Date:       2006-01-05 23:48:16

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Add timestamp to daemon_config messages (#174865)
- Add error checking of year for aureport & ausearch
- Treat af_unix sockets as files for searching and reporting
- Update capp & lspp rules to combine syscalls for higher performance
- Adjusted the chkconfig line for auditd to start a little earlier
- Added skeleton program to docs for people to write their own dispatcher with
- Apply patch from Ulrich Drepper that optimizes resource utilization
- Change ausearch and aureport to unlocked IO

This is mostly a clean up release. Please let me know if there are any
problems.

-Steve