List:       linux-audio-dev
Subject:    [LAD] rtp-MIDI status
From:       Alessio Degani <alessio.degani () ymail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-23 8:11:40

Hi, sorry for cross-posting,

I'm wondering which is the current status fpr the rtpMIDI protocol
suppurt under Linux.
As far as I know, there was midistream but is not maintained anymore.
Midistream was merged in a Scenic, but Scenic is a "huge" piece of software.
I need only rtpMIDI support.
There are some other solitions?
It would be nice if rtpMIDI, since it is a sort of stadard, will be
integrated directly in Jack (or ALSA?... humm, i think that rtpMIDI is
more a Jack thing).

What do you think about it?

Cheers

--