List:       linux-audio-dev
Subject:    Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From:       Daniel James <daniel () linuxaudio ! org>
Date:       2004-01-22 10:25:32

> Sending someone a private email and having a private
> mailing list (to represent "the community" no less) is not even
> remotely the same thing.

Actually, I never thought that we were representing the community,
just the sub-set of the community that wanted to participate in this
particular project.

As much as I've been trying to respond to questions rather than start
new threads, I agree this discussion is highly OT for the LAD list.
If anyone would like to continue this discussion, I suggest they
subscribe to this list: