List:       linux-audio-dev
Subject:    Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From:       holborn <holborn () telefonica ! net>
Date:       2004-01-21 19:23:21

Hi :-)

Sorry ..... but i have fun with this thread .... that's me ....

I think linuxaudio.org will be good for all ... i hope they will  work hard to
promote linux based audio applications.

But i have two cents for the linuxaudio.org web page :-)

If you want to sell the idea of linux-audio applications to the world,
marketing is marketing, then .. put a director photos with tie (neck,
cravat ....) like a serious company.

And is not a joke, some things in this world runs in this way.

Josep