List:       linux-audio-dev
Subject:    [linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] alsamixergui and aconnectgui synced with 0.9.0rc1
From:       Maarten de Boer <mdeboer () iua ! upf ! es>
Date:       2002-04-26 10:30:39

Hello,

I just updated alsamixergui and aconnectgui. The code is now up to date
with alsa-utils 0.9.0rc1.

alsamixergui and aconnectgui are fltk front-ends for alsamixer
and aconnect.  thet are written directly on top of the alsamixer and
aconnect source, leaving the original source intact, only adding a
couple of ifdefs, and some calls to the gui part, so they provide exactly
the same functionality, but with a  graphical userinterface.

other changes: some bugfixes, most important a layout problem of
aconnectgui

Sources and screenshots can be found at

http://www.iua.upf.es/~mdeboer/projects/

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Maarten