List:       linux-audio-dev
Subject:    RE: [linux-audio-dev] problems creating/managing pthread stuff (audio-app related)
From:       "Ivica Bukvic" <ico () fuse ! net>
Date:       2001-11-26 20:54:41

I'd prefer it to be a separate thread due to its time-critical nature.
Although, I must admit this is my first attempt at creating such
application, compounded with the first GUI-app creation, so I am trying
to tackle a lot of problems at the same time. That being said, I am
going to stick with my current design until I get the app up-and-running
to a point I can claim it is "useful." Following that, I'll most likely
sourceforge it and from then on, the sky's the limit :-).

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer, computer consultant & audio designer
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/
ico@fuse.net
"To be is to do"   - Socrates
"To do is to be"   - Sartre