List:       linux-atm
Subject:    RE: Compiling .078 ATM with RH 7.0... whats next?
From:       "Valls, Miguel N Mr SIGNAL" <miguel.valls () nvl ! army ! mil>
Date:       2001-01-25 19:52:55

You might want to go to an already ATM connected box, get the LES address
then on your
zeppelin line use the -s LESaddress -L 00  I think its L for listener or
selector port, this will contact the LES NSAP and get you a LOL DHCPed NSAP
since the drivers don't do well known or anything.  Yeah try that let me
know if that works for ya.  Remember you can punch in the LESaddress with
name in hosts.atm and just use that hostname in the zeppelin line.
whoa was that confusing or what..

Miguel
Night Vision LAB