List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Re: test3-pre4.bz2 patch
From:       Jason Holmes <jholmes () psu ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-16 3:31:47

Pierre Cloutier wrote:

> > Hi:
> >
> > I did not find the patch at zeus.kernel.org. What should I do? Is it available
> > somewhere else?
>
> Hi:
>
> Would someone kindly email me the patch. It would be appreciated.

It can be found on ftp.*.kernel.org under

  pub/linux/kernel/testing/old/v2.3

It's a half meg and I'm on a slow modem on the moment, so emailing it
wouldn't be pretty.  If you still have problems with finding it with the
above alias, try carroll.cac.psu.edu with the same directory as given
above as I know it is there for sure.

--
Jason Holmes