List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Re: Not able to use atmtcp.
From:       Eric Sydow <sydow () ncst ! nrl ! navy ! mil>
Date:       2000-06-27 13:44:53

Vinay,

I had the same problem, and here's what's wrong:

When you get to the configuration prompt reading:

*
* Network device support
*
Network device support (CONFIG_NETDEVICES) [Y/n/?]

Type 'Y'.  You will get to an ATM section that will have all the options

you are looking for.

I started using this stuff at 0.7x with a 2.3 kernel, so this may not be
right for you, but you should try it.

Good luck,

Eric