List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Re: Regarding linux atm SAAL.
From:       Werner Almesberger <almesber () lrc ! epfl ! ch>
Date:       2000-04-29 13:55:31

Mohammed Illyas Mansoor wrote:
> I would like to know how compliant is the linux
> saal code to the standards, and how stable is the code.

A few years ago, several people did some fairly intense code reviews
of the SSCOP/SAAL code, which caught many glitches.

It seems to do pretty well. The last changes:

 - Q.SAAL1 compatibility (<= UNI 3.0):	24-SEP-1998
 - SAAL compatibility (>= UNI 3.1):	19-NOV-1997
 - Bug fix (portability):		22-NOV-1999

So this means that all remaining bugs are sufficiently obscure that
people think they are somewhere else ;-)

- Werner