List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Re: Max write to socket (and lane)
From:       Ken Sailor <sailor () salph1 ! sask ! trlabs ! ca>
Date:       1997-11-27 15:18:28

Vinay,

I'm writing to a native PVC, not using IP.  Do the IP limits apply to all
sockets?  How would I change the number?

On Solaris with a fore sba-200 I have the program atmconfig to change the
mtu, but changing the mtu does not change the size I can write to in the
socket.

Ken

Ken Sailor				sailor@cs.usask.ca
                                        sailor@sask.trlabs.ca

HyperCore Technology Inc.		University of Saskatchewan
Senior Software Analyst			Adjunct Professor
phone 1-306-668-8218			fax 1-306-668-1944