List:       linux-atm
Subject:    ForeRunner LE Driver
From:       Robert Smith <Robert.Smith () rd ! bbc ! co ! uk>
Date:       1997-11-05 18:53:55

There was a recent message about a new revision of a ForeRunner LE card
driver.

Unfortunately, I have lost this.  Could someone who has a copy please
forward it to me.

Many thanks in advance !

Kind regards - Robert Smith

Any opinions expressed here are my own and
not necessarily those of the BBC.
*   Robert Smith
*   BBC Research & Development Department.
*   Kingswood Warren, Tadworth, Surrey. KT20 6NP
*   Phone:      +44 1737 836615 (direct)
*   Fax:        +44 1737 836665
*   Email:      Robert.Smith@rd.bbc.co.uk