List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Maximum socket read/write size
From:       Alfonso Gonzalez <e0192388 () brookes ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1997-10-31 1:56:50

Hi

Thuogh the maximum AAL5 frame size is 65335, I cannot read/write more
than 9180 bytes from/to the socket. I looked in the read man page and it
says that this maximum size is defined in a system variable called
SSIZE.

Anybody knows how to get/set this variable?

Thank you in advance.

Alfonso.

"Copy from one, it's plagiarism; Copy from two, it's reseach"