List:       linux-atm
Subject:    UPC at the end system is not working.
From:       Alfonso Gonzalez <e0192388 () brookes ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1997-10-20 20:26:46

In one of my last attempts to simulate a constant bit rate, I decided to
make a massive write to the socket, and use a CBR connection with a
limited max_pcr.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I keep receiving cells at maximum speed
(around 20,000 cells per second) independently of the max_pcr used (100,
10 or 1 cell per second).

Anybody have and explanation for this?

Alfonso.

"Copy from one, it's plagiarism; Copy from two, it's reseach"