List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Adaptec ATM cards
From:       hughes () ece ! ucdavis ! edu (Shayne Hughes)
Date:       1995-05-09 20:25:21

I was just curious if any of you have been thinking about drivers for the
Adaptec ATM boards.  They are supposed to list for $349 (when released).
I've got a pair of the 155Mbs here to for beta testing with Windows NT.  So
far they work fine, but I'm no ATM expert.  I'd really love to be able to
look forward to putting one in the Linux box.

Thanks
Shayne Hughes