List:       linux-assembly
Subject:    Save 33% on your Monthly Loan qg
From:       "Ron Hicks" <KPFHWXSHQ () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-08 7:35:46

Hey Guys,

I was so happy I took adavantage of this Refinance offer,
I thought I would share it with you.I locked in a 3.75 Rate
before the increases started and got the cash I needed before the Holiday.
It took me less than 1 Min to fill out this form and get started.

http://HdU.washyde.com/af

out of maaei ling:
http://washyde.com/rem

xIs
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-assembly" in