List:       linux-assembly
Subject:    Re:
From:       hp <hp () lxhp ! in-berlin ! de>
Date:       2003-01-21 6:16:36

for instance, <man ld86>

   -N	Create  a  native Linux OMAGIC output file.
	If the contents are i386 code the binary can be either linked by
              GCC or executed by linux. If the -z option is also included the
	linker can generate a QMAGIC executable.

never tried, myself, though.

best,
	hp
---
n  mishra am Samstag, 18. Januar 2003 05:26:

Linux,Assembly,Forth: http://www.lxhp.in-berlin.de/index-lx.shtml en/de
-