List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    RE: non pci SA1111 ohci driver
From:       "Yang, Neil L" <neil.l.yang () intel ! com>
Date:       2001-06-27 3:45:33

Hi,

First of all, thanks so all the help so far!

At this point, the 2.4.5 drivers are being compiled into the 2.4.4 kernel
and go through some initialization.  After bringing up the ohci controller
and the root hub, the driver seems to attempt to bring up the usb device
that's plugged into the board.  Around this point, I get the error messages:
	usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
	usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=xx (error=-110)
Is there a simple way to test if there is any communication happening
between the device and hub?  For example a register that I could attempt to
read from the device?  Any advice on how to attack this problem would be
appreciated.  I've also attached the output I get during initialization
that's relevant to the usb driver.

Thanks,
Neil