List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: bootmem and mem_map allocation problem
From:       Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <linux () arm ! linux ! org ! uk>
Date:       1999-12-08 0:27:14

Ok, 2.3.30 is now out from Linus, and I'm now wondering why the hell
I'm re-writing the boot-time memory initialisation on each and every
kernel release since 2.3.23.  It looks like yet another re-write for
2.3.30 is on the cards again.

To this end, I shall be temporarily halting work on the 2.3 series kernel
until things stabilise in this critical area again.

Appologies for any inconvience.
   _____
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\