List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Fw: /dev/mem vs .mmap speed difference -- Mailing List issues
From:       Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-30 18:48:31

Like most, I generally dislike being added to CC list without proper cause. Also, you \
will find that asking nicely (even if it takes two or more attempts) is usually more \
successful. As most here I do this for the fun of it and as such I reserve the right \
to ignore spamish mail.

Im not aware of any other arm mailinglist and dont see the need for one. If you \
really need arm help, then swallow your pride and stop this spamming. The mails you \
send will always influence your response rate.

Best wishes
Kristoffer

Kristoffer Ericson <Kristoffer.Ericson@Gmail.com>