List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    touch screen with OPIE
From:       Fisherss <fisherssml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-24 17:50:37

Hi everyone

I am trying to get ads7846 touch screen controller working with OPIE, I
have handled the ts interrupt and got correct data transfered from touch
screen, but OPIE doesn't accept my data any way, it looks like my driver
doesn't exist there, could some one tell me any point I may ignored or
give me some ideas ?
Didn't I register the input device correctly ?
I have tried both OPIE1 and OPIE2.

Thank you.