List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Can an emulator boot linux and run multi-tasking withoutsupport
From:       <jinlong_jiang () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-28 1:37:20

> Maybe you join forces with http://www.skyeye.org/ ???  That's an emulator
for
> several ARM based CPUs and development boards.

Hehe, the project of skyeye is so famous! I am a newbie to writing emulator
and now working in a little company. I think it's interesting to join the
team of skyeye after I finish the project in our company.

It's really annoying of the MMU and CACHE model. There are not enough
details about them in the Techenical Reference Manuals. By the way, there
seems to be big problems of TLB and CACHE operations in RealView(v2.2),
especially the permission checking related with LDRT/STRT instructions.