List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Arm linux software suspend
From:       junjie cai <junjiec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-09 9:24:39

hi,
maybe you could try a dummy application as i did,
if it failed neither, then there may be something wrong with
the storager driver.

according to your OOPS messages,
it failed to access 0x8000_XXXX
which is not a address in the kernel space.
does the OOPS exactly the same
for example in the same function, accessing same address
or just randomly?

below is my dummy test program.

thanks

#include <stdio.h>